- Home Cooking Is Killing The Restaurant Industry!
- Five Best VPN Tools [Hive Five]
- News is a lousy business for Google too
- „pick up a phone“
- How to Run a Profitable Freelance Business Through Your Blog
- Curation’s Growing Value
– „Notice there aren’t any ads on the page. This is because ads for “afghanistan war” generate such low revenues per query that Google doesn’t think it’s worth hurting the user experience with a cluttered page. Google can afford to do this on news queries (along with many other categories of queries) because their real business is selling ads on queries where the user likely has purchasing intent. Big money-making categories include travel, consumer electronics and malpractice lawyers. News queries are loss leaders.“
– „No longer is our problem lack of information; it’s that we’re drowning in information.