Lesenswerte Artikel vom 9. Mai 2010:
- Apple is developing a Flash alternative (and has been for almost a year).
- webOS-based HP Hurricane tablet rumored for Q3
- If You Have A Half Hour Today, Watch This
„It shows why software patents and business method patents are a problem for the innovation economy.“
- iPhone and Android Fueling Worldwide Smartphone Growth
„Sales of smartphones grew 56.7 percent in the first quarter of this year, according to new figures from IDC, far outpacing the 21.7 percent growth of the overall mobile market. „
- If You’re Looking At The Past To Design The Future, You’re Going To Crash And Burn
„Touch screens were well designed long before Apple created a valid UI that maximized touch-screens, and then everyone (HTC, Moto, Nokia) who could have done the same suddenly came up with a ‘me-too’ strategy.
It’s not that they are losers; it’s that these leaders have been trained to see the world through an analytically-rich framework. Beautiful for planning and allocating resources to existing businesses; terrible for creating the next businesses.“
- Filesharing: 4000 Auskunftsanträge beim Landgericht Köln allein in 2010
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.