Lesenswerte Artikel vom 7. Juni 2010:
- The Value of Ideas „You'd be hard pressed to come up with an idea so bad that it couldn't succeed with the right execution. And it would be even harder to imagine a great idea that couldn't fail if the execution were left to morons. „
- Why Everything Sucks, Why That’s Awesome, and How It’s Changing Us „So that’s why the vast majority of everything on the internet sucks. It’s because most of the people doing it, most of the time, just haven’t put in the hours yet. And most of them never will. So only a small percentage of all the people online will ever be vaguely good at whatever it is they’re doing.
But here’s the thing: I think this is beautiful. People are out there, trying new things, learning the hard way, and sharing their experience.“
- “nicht akzeptabel” – Antwort der Bundesfinanzministeriums auf Carta-Anfrage
- XAuth – a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Idea „The XAuth proposal is a privacy and security nightmare. It relies on the use of a single, shared domain name which is currently under the control of one company – Meebo.“
- Kampf um Marktanteile: iPhone gegen Android (Nielsen-Statistik)
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.