Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Twitter Hatching Another Baby Business Model?
„Twitter has taken a liking to this revenue model thing. It will charge for access to its full data stream. It will feature promoted tweets in search results and eventually other places. It will feature promoted trends in its trending topics. It will publicize sales and other deals. It will offer pro accounts (at some point). Now, Peter Kafka reports that Twitter is considering inviting users to pay to promote their Twitter accounts.“
- Fring Brings 3G Video Calls to iPhone 4 — Are Networks Ready?
„Fring has updated its voice-over-IP client, bringing support for the front-facing camera on Apple’s iPhone 4. Unlike the handset’s native FaceTime client, which is restricted to video calls over Wi-Fi and only to other iPhone 4 devices, the new Fring client supports video calls over 3G and calls to non-Apple devices such as those running Android and Symbian S60. With widespread platform support and 1.7 million iPhone 4s sold in the first three days of availability, Fring’s software is fast opening up the floodgates for mainstream video over cellular wireless.“
- How Facebook plans to get to its first billion users
„Right now, Southeast Asia is leading the way in terms of Facebook’s fastest-growing countries, with Indonesia and India up front. The company holds the top position in several Asian markets with the exception of Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan and China, where the service is largely blocked, according to Comscore.“
- How Open Social Is Failing The Social Game Industry (Part 3 of 3)
Open Social wird von den Entwicklern nicht angenommen.
- iAds: 1400 Dollar Erlös am ersten Tag
- Recht auf Leistungsschutz?
- Social Commerce: Ist Wikipedia ein legitimes Social Media Marketing Tool?
- produki: Produktbewertungen fürs Web
- OpenFeint To Launch Android Game Network; Raises $4 Million
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.