Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- So A Blogger Walks Into A Bar… (Michael Arrington/TechCrunch)
- Publishers Should Be Careful What They Wish For "For newspapers, access to subscription databases is about the only proprietary information they have when it comes to showing their value to advertisers. At this point, it’s not clear what information about subscribers Apple would provide to publishers, if any (although the San Jose Mercury News report says the company has proposed an opt-in process that would ask subscribers if they want their information passed along). That would effectively leave Apple in control of the relationship between a newspaper or magazine and its readers."
- Five reasons why I (almost) never use Flipboard « Socially Mobile Gute Argumente gegen Flipboard.
- Do you actually care about privacy?
- Facebook to announce how it will draw more attention to social games
- DIY RSS Push Notifications with Notifo
- Apple And Facebook Talked For More Than A Year — Then Apple Launched Ping Without Facebook’s Help (AAPL)
- Mit Googles Riesenfröschen durch Raum & Zeit
- Marketplace’s Misleading Report On Fashion Copyright
- Job transition
- Das neue eBay Fashion: Designershops mit dem Charme eines Industrieregals
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.