Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Facebook doesn’t need to go public. Ever. „Moreover, there is a decent chance that Congress and/or the SEC will have decimated the 500-shareholder rule by this time next year. If such efforts are successful, Facebook wouldn’t even have the public reporting requirements. At that point, the only remaining reason to go public is capital-raising, but it’s unclear that Facebook would really need the money. It’s profitable, and easily could raise private equity if the need arose.“
- And The Winner Of TechCrunch Disrupt Is…Shaker „Israeli startup Shaker essentially aims to turn Facebook into a bar via a social game. As we wrote in our review of the startup, Shaker is a mixture of Second Life, The Sims, and Turntable.fm all mixed together using your Facebook data and connections. Your Facebook profile becomes a walking avatar, your pictures are placed on an virtual wall, you can choose what music is playing in the room for everyone to hear and you can even buy people drinks.“
- How To Back Up Your Life Automatically with Ifttt Nützlich.
- Foursquare’s Push API to Be Released Publicly Today
- Petition gegen Vorratsdatenspeicherung erfolgreich: 50.000 mal Nein!
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.