Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- WePay adds invoicing services for small businesses | VentureBeat "WePay, the online payment collection service, has added invoicing to its lists of services, giving small businesses and individuals the ability to collect money for services they’ve provided."
- A VC: What’s Wrong With Sensationalist Media 'Wir müssen es in eine Geschichte verpacken!'
- LinkedIn grows revenues faster than Apple and Facebook (infographic) | VentureBeat Starkes relatives Wachstum bei LinkedIn.
- A glimpse into the near future | Third Wave GmbH "The cultural and socio-economic implications of all these things are huge. In a nutshell, we expect culture to thrive while parts of the content industries fail. Yet, the overall global economic structures will lead to certain uncertainties that foster small, bottom-up business and innovation."
- The Google/Motorola firewall is a horrible idea "Andy is telling the press what they want to hear, but if anyone believes that this “firewall” will last then they’re seriously not using their critical thinking skills. Google is simply delaying the eventual bombshell they’re going to drop when they announce their first vertically integrated smartphone." Yep.
- Musikbusinessnews: Thomann, Soundcloud, Pandora, Shazam und mehr
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.