Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Only Hollywood Would Think That This ‚Disc To Digital‘ Program Makes Sense | Techdirt wow.
- Google Play is the new Android Market "Google felt that it could improve the way it presented its content stores with the redesign and rebranding, Yerga said. Web surfers weren’t always aware that Google offered an array of content through the “Android” storefront, which is understandable if they weren’t also Android users."
- The core of the author platform is unchanged — it’s the tools that are rapidly changing "In the following interview, Jeff Potter (@cookingforgeeks), author of "Cooking for Geeks," talks about the changing author platform, which is requiring authors to don marketing hats and connect with readers directly. He says the book as a product is expanding to include the conversations and communities surrounding the book."
- Live Nation Acquires Setlist.fm "Live Nation Entertainment has acquired Setlist.fm, a community of music fans who collect and share concert set lists online."
- LobbyControl | Lobbyisten erfolgreich: Leistungsschutzrecht soll kommen Zusammenfassung der Verflechtungen.
- helloingo.com » Teleshopping vs. Amazon. Oder: Ist der lächelnde Riese noch zu schlagen? "Amazon ist – im klassischen Versandhandel – schlagbar. Und zwar von den Versendern, die den Unterschied zwischen Muss-Kauf (männlich) und Will-Kauf (weiblich) verstehen und ihre Zielgruppe (Frauen!) entsprechend bedienen."
- Rdio aktuell unbegrenzt kostenlos für 30 Tage für neue Nutzer
- Sonar comes to Android as it prepares for SXSW showdown over ambient awareness | VentureBeat "Previously Sonar just listed venues. When a user checked in, it would show them the most relevant people in the same space. But the team noticed that users were trolling through multiple venues way faster than they could have been hopping from place to place in real life. “They wanted to get a feel for the different people they might meet,” says Martin. “So we introduced a people tab which allows Sonar users to browse through the relevant folks around them.”"
- Now You Can Pin Quotes to Pinterest "Among the photos of vintage duffle bags and cheese plates, word-only images have begun to pop up. Toronto-based developer Adam Rotman saw the opportunity and jumped on it. His new site, PinAQuote.com, offers users a way to grab text they see somewhere on the Web and turn it into a sharable image for Pinterest."
- 15 Orte, an denen sich Gründer in Berlin treffen – Gastbeitrag von Tilo Bonow (piâbo) :: deutsche-startups.de
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.
Schreibe einen Kommentar
Du musst angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar abzugeben.