Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Google Files New Patent Lawsuit Against Apple, Seeks To Block iPhone, iPad & Mac Imports To U.S. | TechCrunch Vielleicht können wir endlich aufhören, Google ernstzunehmen, wenn sie sagen, so etwas würden sie nicht machen?
- Instagram updates app to focus on consumption. A business model emerges? — Tech News and Analysis "This scale of growth – hundreds of photos uploaded per second and a total of more than 4 billion photos – the company is starting to look like a rival to Twitter as a place for social conversations. Today, Twitter is much bigger, but Instagram is growing at a rapid clip. "
- Ed tech startup rSmart brings in $10.75M to clear running path for higher education | VentureBeat "Ed tech startup rSmart took $10.75 million for its software designed for to help colleges and universities run more effectively."
- New Mac App Brings Ubuntu One to OS X | OMG! Ubuntu!
- Want extra credit? Professors can now track who’s reading on Academia.edu | VentureBeat "Academia.edu, a website that has crowdsourced 1.5 million academic papers, has given university professors the capability to track who’s actually reading their academic papers and research."
- From open hardware to open manufacturing: do open guns show the way? "When a market relies on mechanical interchangeability of simple hardware in a very large installed base, the benefits of open-design outweigh the benefits of proprietary solutions."
- Groupon und die panikartigen Verkäufe an der Börse
- ∞ Twitter’s API Changes "We like to make analogies to Apple in tech blogging circles, so here goes: this is the moment in Twitter’s life where they kicked Steve Jobs out of the company and told Sculley to run it."
- US, UK Betray Basic Values To Get Assange At Any Cost
- Under The Influence Of Klout "With the changes pushed this week, Klout is starting to become more than just a score. The score is still there, of course, but you now have some insight into how it’s being calculated and what it means. More importantly, you have some insight into the interactions around your own social data. It’s about taking the information that Klout has always seen and moving that forward into the spotlight."
- Apple Stock Price Marks All-Time Closing High
- Book of the Day: The Intention Economy
- Abgemahnte an den Internet-Pranger?
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.