Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Jetzt ist es hochoffiziell: Bebo ist der neue studiVZ-Besitzer :: deutsche-startups.de
- Ubuntu One komplettiert Cloud-Angebot "Ubuntu One gab es bislang für den Browser, Ubuntu Linux, Windows, Android und iOS. Jetzt gab man bekannt, dass man auch noch die nächste Plattform unterstützt und Mac OS X mit einem eigenen Client unterstützt."
- ‘Pinbook’ für Pinboard.in
- Design Thinking: Wie es zu den Real-Drive Stationen kam "Den Kunden war es wichtig, dass die Abholpunkte "auf dem Weg" liegen."
- Reddit, freedom of speech and the dark side of community — Tech News and Analysis "As more than one person has pointed out, these comments are filled with unintentional irony on a number of levels, including the fact that a site which champions free speech is banning links to a specific news outlet for something it hasn’t even reported yet, and the outrage that it is complaining about is the act of revealing information about a person in public — a person who moderates a page where people post revealing photos of women without their consent. Even some Reddit defenders seemed to be taken aback by the hypocrisy of the r/politics moderators in this case."
- Pixelpipe Automates Pi.pe, Now Lets You Schedule File Transfers Across Cloud Services | TechCrunch "Currently, the Pipelines feature offers a fairly comprehensive lineup of services for automated export, including 500px, Box, Dropbox, CX, Evernote, Facebook, Facebook Pages, Flickr, Picasa, Google Drive, Shutterfly, SkyDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync, Photobucket, Orkut, Myspace, Russia’s VK, and YouTube. For import, the selection is limited to 12 services: 500px, Facebook and Facebook Pages, Flickr, Google Drive, Instagram, Myspace, Picasa, Shutterfly, SmugMug and VK."
- A message to Eric Schmidt and Android: put up proof of profits or shut up >> TechPinions "All right, Mr. Schmidt. I’ll do the math. Activations are only part of the equation. The numbers that you keep conveniently not telling us are margins, revenues and profits. Activations without those numbers are meaningless. Market share without those numbers are meaningless. You want us to do the math, Mr. Schmidt? Your numbers – without context – are mathematically meaningless."
- How To Use Calibre To Read Instapaper On Any E-Book Reader
- Daily Dot | Prominent user banned as fallout continues in Reddit’s creepshots scandal
- Why are tablets and smartphones insulated from tough economic conditions? | asymco "My hypothesis is that the new products are solving new jobs for the users and those new solutions are trumping any “softness” in demand. In other words, an upgrade to an over-serving product will be deferred at the slightest excuse while an installation of an under-serving product that attacks an unsolved problem will be rationalized no matter the circumstances.
One product will be met with “Why should we buy it?” and the other by “Why shouldn’t we buy it?”"
- Harvard Business Review Continues To Innovate On The eBook Front; Offers ‚Shared Pricing‘ On Recent Publication | Techdirt Lite
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.
Schreibe einen Kommentar
Du musst angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar abzugeben.