Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Q4/2012: Apple verkauft 26.9 Millionen iPhones und 14 Millionen iPads
- Apple’s online radio service to challenge Pandora in 2013 >> Bloomberg
- Microsoft is taking the wrong approach to tablets >> CITEworld "The touch-screen tablet has changed the way we interact with devices. People want software that takes advantage of that – and doesn't force us to use it like a laptop."
- Microsoft Surface RT Review: this Is technological heartbreak >> Gizmodo
- Onlinejournalismus – der Liebling der PR
- New York Times misses earnings targets but digital subs grow — paidContent "Revenue at the New York Times Company fell once again in the third quarter due to ongoing advertising declines in both print and digital as the company posted earnings of 2 cents a share, 6 cents below what analysts had predicted. Operating profit for the quarter was $8.5 million compared to $21 million from a year ago.
Overall advertising revenue declined 8.9 percent but the company did see a bright spot in the form of a 7.4 percent increase in circulation revenues. Digital subscriptions to the New York Times and the International Herald Tribune were up 11 percent since the last quarter to a total of 566,000. The Boston Globe experienced modest digital subscription with 3000 new subscribers."
- Apple and its competitors: the circle game | Macworld
- News.me Shuts Down iOS Apps, Blames Twitter and Switches to Digg – Marco.org
- Ist Deutschland ein Social-Media-Entwicklungsland?
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.