Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Kickstarter in the UK: The First Year "Over the past year, more than £22 million ($35 million US) was pledged to projects in the UK — that's £43 per minute. Backers successfully funded more than 1,500 projects in all 13 categories."
- Only Apple, Only Google, and Only Amazon
- No Morsel Too Minuscule for All-Consuming N.S.A. – NYTimes.com
- PLAiR 2 Launches To Take On Chromecast With Netflix, Hulu Plus, Spotify, And Pandora Apps For $49 | TechCrunch
- neumusik.com-Sponsor: bonedo – Das Musikerportal
- FAZ schenkt Buchverlagen 25 Wörter
- What I Have Learned From Kickstarter
- So Was Angela Merkel A Terrorist Or A Pedophile?
- The Great Apple Lull
- The iPad Air –A Truly Mass Market Personal Computer "I use more tablets of different sizes and operating systems than I care to admit. At last count I now have in my possession 12 working tablets of different varieties. When I compare the iPad Air with all of these and others on the market it is clear that Apple’s claim’s that the iPad Air is the thinnest and lightest full size tablet on the market is accurate. The new iPad Air is so light you have to feel it to believe it."
- Union und SPD wollen Vorratsdatenspeicherung wiederbeleben | heise online
- Kindle MatchBook lets you upgrade your print-edition book purchases to ebooks "The upgrade pricing varies. Some titles have free upgrades, while others are priced as high as $2.99."
- LinkedIn Beats In Q3 With Revenue of $393M, EPS of $0.39, But Weak Q4 Guidance Sends Its Stock Lower
- SoundCloud hat jetzt 250 Millionen monatliche ‘Nutzer’, integriert Instagram
- Hans-Peter Friedrich: Rücktritt? Auf keinen Fall!
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.