- Tumblr finds a savvy solution to trolls with new commenting feature
- Cartoonist Hugh Macleod Gets To CwF+RtB In His Own Way
- Will People Pay For Content Online?
- The Book Depository Offers Free Worldwide Shipping and Thousands of Free E-Books [Books]
- Flash on the iPad With AIR
- Lifehacker Gina Trapani to Aid White House in Goal Setting
- The 5 Most Interesting Things About Google’s ReMail Acquisition
- Hollrr: Genau so muss ein Twitter für Shopper aussehen!
- DailyDeal schlägt CityDeal – Alle Groupons im Ad Planner-Check
- Was Berufs-Jugendschützer wirklich wollen.
- ‘We’re the Stupid Ones’
- Deutschland: Internet mit festen Öffnungszeiten
- Opera Mini on iPhone is fast, but why?
- Internetsperren-Gesetz unterzeichnet.
- “Wir haben kein Piraterie-Problem”
– “ It turns out Flash runs fine, as long as it’s in the form of a native iPhone/iPad app. Adobe has tools to make that easy for developers to do, and told me that more than 40 Flash-based apps have been submitted to the iTunes App Store. Now comes word that the cool Wired iPad app was developed with Adobe AIR, which, Apple’s feelings aside, makes apparent just how much can be done with Flash on Apple’s domain.“
– „Lifehacker’s founding editor Gina Trapani has just announced that she’s joining Expert Labs, the government-oriented independent think tank led by Anil Dash and funded by the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Her first project: deploying her Twitter-based decision making software called ThinkTank for the White House.“
– „Web pages are processed by Opera’s servers before sending just the results to the iPhone. Not only does this speed up the local processing but it also limits the amount of data sent — a potential big money saver for people browsing while data roaming (like us in Barcelona) or for those without unlimited data plans. „