Page2RSS – Create an RSS feed for any web page
- It is a service that helps you monitor web sites that do not publish feeds.
It will check any web page for updates and deliver them to your favorite RSS aggregator.
How to Create an RSS-Enabled, Micro-Blog with Twitter | Think Vitamin
- By combining Twitter Search, Atom feeds, hash-tags and PHP, you can create an RSS-enabled, micro-blog using Twitter and be up and running in less than 10 minutes.
SuggestRSS: Super Simple New Feed Recommendations – ReadWriteWeb
- To use SuggestRSS, export your reading list from your feed reader and you’ll get an OPML file on your desktop. Upload that file to the SuggestRSS website and it will do a simple comparison. People who like what you like also like these things you don’t have. Simple as that. Amit Agarwal found and blogged about it first, among people we know.
louisgray.com: Feedscrub: Cleanse The Dirt From Your RSS Feeds
- Feedscrub is a clever filtering system for your RSS feeds. It acts as a spam filter for your RSS feeds. With this system, you train it based on your content preferences. This application now allows me to still stay subscribed to the feeds I otherwise would have unsubscribed from ages ago.
CopyGator – Catching duplicate content & plagiarism in the Blogosphere.
- This is a free service designed to monitor your RSS feed and find where your content has been republished in the blogosphere. We automatically notify you when a new post of yours is copied to another feed, we also build an overview page you can view to see how/when/where your content is being duplicated, quoted or plagiarized.
Feed43 : Convert any web page to news feed on the fly
- This free online service converts any web page to an RSS feed on the fly.
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
Schreibe einen Kommentar
Du musst angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar abzugeben.